Friday 11 May 2012

Head construction 10

My progress is slow but is progress non the less and that is what keeps me going. Its interesting to see all the smaller details slowly falling into the right position. 


 The ears and the hair line seem to be my only remaining problems on this bear character. Although I believe I am catching the appeal of the character at the expense of some minor details.
I forgot to mention that the head needs to be more solid in my red notes.

I'm going to start beasting these egg heads. The egg shape is complicated one to draw and to draw it with solidity is even harder. I had drawn more for this post but they turned out so bad I saw no need to post them. Expect more from me either tomorrow or monday. Might take the weekend off...cant decide. 



No comments:

Post a Comment